Monday 13 February 2012

Lost week

Hi Laura and everyone,

A great painting, I love the colours, quite cold and dark.

I am back, last week was a washout for me, horrible cold sapped my energy but I did do something creative while sitting by the fire......lots of knitted egg cosies. A friend is making them for the charity she works for and asked if I would make some, just the job when your little grey cells are taking a break!


I also made a cup cake hat for my new great niece
and just for Linda, here is an ammonite, also knitted.



Now back to normal service......

Marie

3 comments:

  1. Marie - it's official. You are quite mad! Nice but definitely mad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie, Glad you like the painting. The knitting is such fun! I'm amazed that your dog is running up the garden with at least one of those in his mouth!
    Hope you're feeling much better.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chicken at the back!

    ReplyDelete